Upper N'ards Road Camera

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
this camera's an arse. sitting at the lights down at the junction after the fire station, you tell yourself "dont forget that camera ahead", then not 10seconds later when you approach it, you find you're sitting at 40 or so.

Type-R-Steve

Banned
Lyons said:
this camera's an arse. sitting at the lights down at the junction after the fire station, you tell yourself "dont forget that camera ahead", then not 10seconds later when you approach it, you find you're sitting at 40 or so.

And most of the time the traffic is backed up at that junction making it even more useless :?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I reckon petrol and matches are the only ways to sort these cameras ;)

Gaz

Emmy

i always avoid that road used to go on my way to work but its quicker via craigantlet but yeah its easy to forget where it is and find urself not doing 30 but think they are only set off if you do something like 10mph over the limit?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.