User Manuals .... Hard To Find

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

excursion

Drives
MR2 Rocket
i reckon this site could possibly qualify as a sticky.

i maxed out the character limit when i copied over the direct download links so here is the original site.

http://www.cannell.co.uk/Manuals.htm

user manuals are all down loadable.

hope this can help some people save a few quid. If you use this site you should consider thanking the publisher, his email can be found at the bottom of the link.

pwrmotorsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
Autodata digital manuals free to use at The Motor Gym

We've the current Autodata online manuals installed for customer use - it's free to browse although we do make a small charge if you want printouts.

Feel free to call down and see if it has the info you need.

Peter

Stevie91

RMS Regular
Long shot but does anyone have access to an 03 accord Haynes manual or something similar? Cheers

Speedy.

RMS Regular
Drives
1996 Civic EJ9
Does anyone know where I can find a manual for the UK/Euro 96-00 EK Civic? All I can find is the US & Canadian version, UK/Euro models have some differences like the immobilizer, sunroof and some other things that I'd like to read up on. Looks like Haynes only made a UK manual for the MA/MB Civic.

Edit, The 96-00 UK Manual Covers all models. Hatchback, Saloon, Aerodeck (Estate) and Coupe.

Last edited:

Speedy.

RMS Regular
Drives
1996 Civic EJ9
Long shot but does anyone have access to an 03 accord Haynes manual or something similar? Cheers
Had a look and couldn't find anything, Just the manual for the American Accords, I'm not sure but, I checked their product list and It looks like they didn't make one for the UK/European Accords.

AudiAllRoad

Drives
Audi A6 Allroad
Hi All,

I am looking for a service manual for for 2001 Audi A6 Allroad, anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks
Tom

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.