Active Deal VAX SALE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
got one of their hoovers last year and a washer, hoover was a beast so got a miele which was far superior, washer was ok for 40quid but since have upgraded. good starting yokes.

RevT

RMS Regular
got one of their hoovers last year and a washer, hoover was a beast so got a miele which was far superior, washer was ok for 40quid but since have upgraded. good starting yokes.

A beast as in size?

I've ordered the slimvac cordless just for a second for handy jobs.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Couldn't fault the vax stuff, both power washer and wet vac I got in previous online sales are decent rugged pieces of kit.
Tempted by a cordless vaccum but had my eyes set on a Dyson, must research a little more

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Pack of new steam mop micro fibres on their way... that’ll make a gd stocking filler for the Mrs lol

hippyross

RMS Regular
The last to vacuums I bought off them where a pile of crap and bits broke off them making them useless

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.