Very Serious R1 crash. "WARNING"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
i used to own an R6, very hard to drive slow, the riding position much more confortable at higher speeds, a time and a place for it!

i think i heard bikers count for only 5% of total road users but 20% of all road accidents

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Just found this thread now... To be brutally honest 9/10 bikers are absolutely hammering when I see them down here... specially on race days @ kirky. I've a habit now of winding the window down at most junctions so I can hear whats coming.

Maxwell

Banned
wow!!

i didnt think, (even at that speed) a bike would do that much damage to a car!!

i have no sympathy for the rider though, as people are saying, if he was confident to drive at that speed, well he had to have known that enevitable could happen!

i was travelling back from glasgow, to cairnryan earlier and 2 ballroots on bikes, near wiped out 2 separate cars, by going round blind corners at the last minute and to make it worse, in very bad weather too!!!!

Its because of this type of thing, that the term "biker" is being ruined and everyday, people are branding every motorbike user, a nusiance on the road!! But the "real biker" is an enthusiast, and takes great pride in his/her machine and does not partake in life threatening manouvres like in the video, or what i witnessed today!!

so you cannot make out all bikers to be the same!! they all have different characteristics.....like their bikes!! and thats what makes a rider!!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Its because of this type of thing, that the term "biker" is being ruined and everyday, people are branding every motorbike user, a nusiance on the road!! But the "real biker" is an enthusiast, and takes great pride in his/her machine and does not partake in life threatening manouvres like in the video, or what i witnessed today!!

couldnt agree more!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.