Active Deal Virgin fibre broadband £22.99 a month 12 month contract and £50 credit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JOE5X

RMS Regular
Drives
Z4 3.0si
Just got this in today!

Also got a £50 M+S voucher

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Just ordered this - Cheers!

EDIT - If we currently have only a BT phoneline - are Virgin going to have to dig my garden up to put their line in?

Last edited:

MINTER_GTR

RMS Regular
Drives
R34, 530i sport
Just ordered this - Cheers!

EDIT - If we currently have only a BT phoneline - are Virgin going to have to dig my garden up to put their line in?
Yes, if there isn't a connection on the front end of your house,they will have to tie it in to the connection that's outside your house on the pavement.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
*******s they are. put my bill up 3 quid as of this month. so much for the offer i got when i signed up

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Yes, if there isn't a connection on the front end of your house,they will have to tie it in to the connection that's outside your house on the pavement.
Had a look. Shouldn't be too bad. They should be able to run cable from box in street up along hedge and into room I want to put router. Will see what they say. Can't believe they gonna do all that for free!

hippyross

RMS Regular
Had a look. Shouldn't be too bad. They should be able to run cable from box in street up along hedge and into room I want to put router. Will see what they say. Can't believe they gonna do all that for free!
Do you not have a phone line in the house?

MINTER_GTR

RMS Regular
Drives
R34, 530i sport
Yeah if the street is cabled for Virgin , there will be a small lid marked ntl/virgin that is right outside your premises on the pavement, they will connect from that and lay the cable to the front or side of your house and then into the house from that.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Got this in today and am impressed. Nice tidy install and good speeds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160119-163004.png
    Screenshot_20160119-163004.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 111

rhythmeister

RMS Regular
Drives
BL5 B4/Eunos
I just signed up to this too, their hub version 3 is coming tomorrow apparently, is it much better than the original Virgin hub?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.