WANTED - Hyundai i10 alloys

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Mate has bought his daughter a wee low mileage Hyundai i10 for her 18th and passing her test and was looking a set of alloys to tidy it up a bit. Anyone anything about. Tyres would be a bonus.
@southsky sunrise maybe?

karl7900

RMS Regular
OP
karl7900
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
A G Cars in Bangor had one for breaking last week, near sure it has wheels on it.
I'll pass that on to him and we'll get a nosey through the week šŸ˜Š
What year is it Karl? 14 inch? Aftermarket or just oem bud
Not sure the year so I've messaged him. I'd say it would be just OEM wheels he's after. I'll let you know when he gets back to me. šŸ˜Š

karl7900

RMS Regular
OP
karl7900
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
What year is it Karl? 14 inch? Aftermarket or just oem bud
Itā€™s December 2013 with steel wheels. Heā€™s not sure what size. Heā€™s talking about slightly bigger wheels either oem or aftermarket. I think heā€™d be better putting a Bluetooth radio in it myself but it is his money šŸ¤£
image0000001.jpeg

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
When you get alloys what you doing with the steel wheels? They for sale? Tyres donā€™t mater just the rims are ok

karl7900

RMS Regular
OP
karl7900
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
When you get alloys what you doing with the steel wheels? They for sale? Tyres donā€™t mater just the rims are ok
Not sure heā€™s thought that far ahead lol. Iā€™ll ask him in work tomorrow and let you know

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
100% fella I know asked me to find him steel i10 wheels , if they are for sale he may be interested šŸ˜‰