Wanted Yamaha DT125 or similar trails

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Looking for a road legal supermoto / trails style 125. 2 stroke preferred and £1500 or under. One needing a bit of work might suit. Let me know what you have or if anyone knows of anyone that has one they might sell, thanks.

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
OP
Marty Lad
Drives
E46 M3
IMG_4475.PNG

Got a kmx125, think its a 1987, haven't got it home yet, looking forward to getting a spin out on it. Needs to lose the the stickers for a start though!

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
View attachment 176106
Got a kmx125, think its a 1987, haven't got it home yet, looking forward to getting a spin out on it. Needs to lose the the stickers for a start though!
There a great wee bike looks a fresh one , see it has a race can on it n all....yeah lose the stickers n it will look the dogs nuts . :grinning:

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
OP
Marty Lad
Drives
E46 M3
There a great wee bike looks a fresh one , see it has a race can on it n all....yeah lose the stickers n it will look the dogs nuts . :grinning:

I haven't seen it in the metal yet so hopefully it's as good as it looks, I hear they're quite sharp for a 125, will put up a thread when I get it home.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I haven't seen it in the metal yet so hopefully it's as good as it looks, I hear they're quite sharp for a 125, will put up a thread when I get it home.
Do you know if its already been derestricted?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.