What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Some tool in a T5 Transporter pulled out infront of me on the Moira line yesterday. Would've been grand if he actually put the boot down straight away but instead he waited until I had put the indicator on and pulled out to pass him!

I actually had to drop a gear to get past him safely cause otherwise we were just gunna end up accelerating beside each other with me on the wrong side of the road!

He must have been blind! Or just downright stupid!
I would go with the second point!

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Dark coloured SNZ(?) reg Skoda Octavia VRS badged w/ a tow-bar with some seriously dangerous driving on the Magherafelt bypass this evening. Almost into the side of me when nipping in amongst cars overtaking. He then proceeded to weave in and out among 3 or 4 other cars very erratically at high speed, and then driving up over the hill without a clear view into oncoming traffic, on the wrong lane.

It was that bad I wish i could remember the full reg and report him.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
People and their apparent lack of lane discipline.

Some woman (not being sexist, she had a personal plate that spelt out Jessica) nearly cut the front of my car off last night on the way home from work. She was too busy watching the traffic coming from the right approaching a roundabout and cut across my lane in a hurried bid to get onto the roundabout before the next car came towards her, completely oblivious to the fact I was right beside her in the lane to turn left. Scared the crap outta me!

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
getting my retinas burnt out by a lady in a BMW who didn't turn her fog lights off when there was no fog
13 miles driving behind her with no opportunity to overtake.
the fogs on a new 3 series are shockingly bright

johnm

RMS Regular
The amount of clampets driving around with full beam on or just side lights. Actually had to pull a girl over the other night and show her how to put her lights on.
Thought maybe it was new to her....nope, had it years.

simy

RMS Regular
Last night I was behind a car with no lights on, or so I thought, after I get past, he has his headlights on, just no tail lights.
Check your bulbs, son.

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
Its probably mentioned already within the many pages of this thread but people driving on the M2 at between 68 and 72MPH on the outside lane all the way to the ballymena turn off - yes we all know 70 is the limit but jaaahesus cryost could you fk off to the inside lane and do 70/2 and let me break the law at 75/6/7 and drive home without wanting to kill you

arosa

RMS Regular
Drives
LEONFR+..Cupra.
He's OTE="simy, post: 3050846, member: 15593"]Last night I was behind a car with no lights on, or so I thought, after I get past, he has his headlights on, just no tail lights.
Check your bulbs, son.[/QUOTE]

arosa

RMS Regular
Drives
LEONFR+..Cupra.
He's OTE="arosa, post: 3050871, member: 26692"][/QUOTE]
He's only got driving lights on ,rear don't come on.I have to keep telling the wife.

kevinmc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 530i M Sport
When you are coming to a set of lights when they are RED trying to anticipate when they are going to change and the car behind you thinks is ok to pass you and get in front of you. So annoying!!

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
trying to get from cloughmills to swatragh
every feckin back road has diversions in place. around the world for a shortcut

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Eejits driving round with just the DRLs on and nothing else when it's dark on the back roads! How do they even see a thing? Open your f***ing eyes people!

At least 4 or 5 times a day I come across this, drives me insane. Been a few times where I've near been in the back of someone on unlit roads cos I couldn't see anyone in front of me.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
trying to use cruise control for any decent length of time on the M2..

65mph on the inside lane approaching slower traffic, pull out to overtaking lane to pass, other guy speeds up to match my speed.
You c**t.

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Driving down the road doing 40 in a 40. Some t**t in a van pulls out in front of me causing me to hit brakes.
Then proceeds along road at 25-30.

No car behind me for as long as I can see (500 yards min).

WHY WHHHY WHHHHHHHYYYYYY?
Just wait 3 secs and you will be annoying no-one you cunderthunt

I was driving through Templepatrick recently in a line of normal morning traffic doing around 35 - 40mph. White van man by nature doesn't have to worry what the traffic flow is like so just crawls out into the road with no acceleration so I'm free wheeling waiting for him to accelerate and I'm quickly closing him down so have to brake. I don't flash or beep as I approach the back of his 'vintage' transit. He then slams on the anchors, indicates now at the side of the door, hangs out his door and offers what looks to me like fair digs. I gave him the universal 'away on' sign, he mouthed abit more and went on his travelling way.. One of the few times I didn't have my dashcam in the car. Buck eejit.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Some ol' bint in a yellow Boxster on the Bangor dual carriageway this morning. Casually dropping her banana skin on the road. Going 5mph, with the world looking at her, no shame. YOU REALLY COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU FOUND A BIN!?!