What PROCAR supplies please read!!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I am going to just put up a small list of different products i supply here at procar that maybe some of you dont know about, procar is one of the longest going car accessorie/wheel/suspension/exhausts etc suppliers here in northern ireland, having been supplying to the trade and retail since the early 1990's we have alot of contacts in most range of products, well heres a small list please below if anyone is looking anything it is easier phoning me at the shop on 02890 817187 with any querie.

Airfilters; k&n,pipercross,green,powertec,hks,blitz,apexi,bmc,aem, etc
Suspension; kw,ap,h&r,eibach,cobra,vmax,weitec,bilstein,tein,etc
Exhaust;mongoose,miltec,hks,blitz,piper,jetex, etc
Wheels; endless list xxr range,khan,speedline,bbs,dotz,calibre,aez,dare,inovite,rota,cades,lenso,borbet,ultralight etc

with the above there is meny meny more makes available so call me with what you want, we can supply nearly anything you looking for from bulbs,phone kits,steroes,parking sensors,leds lights,winddeflectors,and with our massive range of car care products (largest range in NI) and constently expanding we cant keep up to date with post all info,

car care at present, valentines waxes,chemicals guys,maxolen,3m,raceglaze,orchard autocare,poorboys,naviwax,ez/dayton brushes,foam lances and range of snow foam,glimmerman,meguiars,bilthamber,zianio,scratch sheild,magic tree,california scents,autosmart,smartwax, etc and also a slection of wash mitts sponges microfibre cloths buckets brushes kestral polishers endless products, again call me with anything your looking cause if i dont have it i can always put it order.

payments can be take either by paypal,credit cards, cash etc

Procar
unit 9 edgar ind est
comber road
carryduff
bt8 8an

tel 02890 817187

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Hi, do you supply this, and what is the price for the 15ml bottle? Do you include the applicator and removal cloth?

Gtechniq C5 Alloy Wheel Armour

Also do you have any deals on atm for the dark naviwax?

Cheers

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
dont do gtechniq stuff been asked for before and have spoke to rob who owns it but he wont work trade, i have the raceglaze nono wheel selant here 250ml bottle £10.95. as for naviwax no deals as there no money made on it but have plenty of stock here.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
was talking to a fella in england about this and from what i been hearing its a bit over rated, i am trying to sort the gtechniq stuff but all depends, i have another few companies that have approuched me about stocking there products aswell but its all money.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
dont do gtechniq stuff been asked for before and have spoke to rob who owns it but he wont work trade, i have the raceglaze nono wheel selant here 250ml bottle £10.95. as for naviwax no deals as there no money made on it but have plenty of stock here.

Sounds good I will call up in the next day or 2.
How much is the naviwax these days? The last tin I bought was about 5 years ago but it was great stuff back then

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Davey?

Still supplying Chem guys? Liked the last snow foam I got off ya they did

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.