What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
IMG_2921.PNG

Anyone looking a 330d MSport? :p

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
I put my GT 86 through its first MOT on last Saturday and I'm kind of toying with the idea of changing it. I've looked long and hard through the classified and there isn't a whole lot that is really interesting me. Then I stumbled upon the following and it has kind of sparked my interest...
UsedCarsNI.com - 2016 B M W 3 Series 320I SPORT

I know next to nothing about BMWs and I'm just wondering what the consensus of opinion

I would have another GT86 in a heart beat, but would be waiting for an ex-demo 2017 model.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The M Sport would be more desirable come resale time (and in my opinion looks better), but at least that one has a good interior.

The 320i is turbocharged so at least there's a bit of go to it.

I was considering an Xdrive one for Mrs Lyons previously. Seem to be good value.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Its in and around 184bhp with 214 torque lb/ft...seems reasonably torquey to me and nippy enough for bhp. It looks decent enough, but to be fair would much prefer the M Sport finish...for the headlights if anything. I've read on the forum that the standard projector beams on these are pretty poor...are they really that bad?

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
On the subject of that 320i above, my other halfs 1 series was in for warranty work a while back and got one of those as a courtesy car and it was horrible on fuel.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
On the subject of that 320i above, my other halfs 1 series was in for warranty work a while back and got one of those as a courtesy car and it was horrible on fuel.
Official fuel economy doesn't seem too bad...unless there is reminiscences to VW ;)

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Really?? It's a stunning combo.
Yes honestly when I had my first one which was white with black leather they sold quicker and commanded slightly more money.
Things age better than others, for example a Laguna seca E46 M3 was not popular when they were fresh likewise a Dakar E36 but yet now both are very sought after.

Funny old world....