What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I could pull it off with my long luscious locks :p. I'm going to see the focus tomorrow.
I loved the mini I had before, yes it gave trouble. But the whine of the super charger and the fact you could chuck it at any corner any speed and it just went round it.
I had 2 in my 40s - had my Clubman up until 7 months ago and had a modified R53 for a year before that. I'm 46, get it bought
@jimcupra you're never too old for a fun car. If you want one, buy it and enjoy it (y)

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Correct young loaney I don't but I am conscious I'm getting old. I wouldn't want to look like a total prat driving it :p. It's like a comb over when going bald sometimes you just have to admit defeat

You don't care what people think anyway, if you want it but it. Have a car you enjoy.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Correct young loaney I don't but I am conscious I'm getting old. I wouldn't want to look like a total prat driving it :p. It's like a comb over when going bald sometimes you just have to admit defeat

IMG_0359.JPG

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Minis are a younger persons car. But the more I thought about it the more I realised its all about the fun factor. Going to see the focus in a couple of hours time.
@jimcupra
Too old at 45? WTF?
Jim I am shocked!
I have indeed got an itch just not sure which 1 to scratch. Another mini itch or a St itch :p
Looks like Jim has the itch.

I'll be keeping s close eye on the Today I bought thread and the Members gallery ;)

Ge0rge

Banned

Ge0rge

Banned
Just seen there he said he bought the car at auction lol and no mention of rattly engine unless he has sorted it.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Drugs involved during that pricing i think or a typo i paid less than a tenth of what he's looking if I recall but good luck to him, it's went away down to the bottom of Ireland then back up here......

The square cut from the reciept is my handy work lol that was the price I paid.

aye never even bothered to fix the bodywork from being lifted....sure 5k all day long!

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
Just got a good laugh at a motor in the classifieds here, why do people bother when the official information is so readily available :rolleyes::laughing:

cutting-ponytail.jpg

Last edited: