WHEEL STRAIGHTEN

caddyman

RMS Member
Drives
VR6 Corrado
Hi need a wheel straighten any suggestions would have used NU-LUK but unfortunately they are closed down

chris9696

RMS Regular
Drives
Guilia QV
Another vote for Cobra Customs, reasonable pricing too did two buckled wheels for me recently

Darren91

RMS Regular
Depends where you are?

David McIntyre Autobody in Coleraine done one for me and was first class.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I wouldn't recommend Cobra Customs at all

I left 4 wheels up for a refurb and they called me to say all 4 were buckeled and needed straightened. I didn't know whether this was the case and never had any signs of this, but paid them to add this onto the refurb

Got the wheels back and got new Tyres a few days later (Stupid order I know) and Kwik-Fit showed me a noticeable buckle in one of my back wheels. I hadn't hit a single bump or bad pothole so either

1 - They found buckles and didn't fix them properly but billed me anyway
2 - They lied about buckles and never actually checked

Also didn't display their prices well (Hid the VAT until payment time) so all in all, I felt conned about the whole process

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
IC Powdercoating have done 3 sets of wheels for me. The last set being oem BMW M wheels, one of which had a massive flat spot. They sorted it before doing the paint work.

caddyman

RMS Member
OP
C
Drives
VR6 Corrado
Alloy wheel repairs ni is another name someone else has mentioned to me

Sportwag

RMS Regular
I wouldn't recommend Cobra Customs at all

I left 4 wheels up for a refurb and they called me to say all 4 were buckeled and needed straightened. I didn't know whether this was the case and never had any signs of this, but paid them to add this onto the refurb

Got the wheels back and got new Tyres a few days later (Stupid order I know) and Kwik-Fit showed me a noticeable buckle in one of my back wheels. I hadn't hit a single bump or bad pothole so either

1 - They found buckles and didn't fix them properly but billed me anyway
2 - They lied about buckles and never actually checked

Also didn't display their prices well (Hid the VAT until payment time) so all in all, I felt conned about the whole process
Same... poor workmanship, took weeks - lots of excuses, TPMS sensors taken off and not put back on. Had to pay cash to meet the quoted price.