wiring loom cut at radio connector

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
some asshat has cut the wiring loom to remove the radio from the subaru , all the wiring diagrams i can find dont list the colors of wires i have in the car, aside from finding the correct wiring diagram (seems nigh on impossible) is there another way to bell out the wires to work out what is what ?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
my wires are as follows (where there are two colors the second is a stripe)

White yellow
Pink
Purple white
Red white
Red black
Green
Green red
Brown white
Thick black
Thin black
Blue yellow
Red yellow
Blue red
White black

The only info i can find is as follows

Subaru%2520Stereo%2520Wiring.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Power probe will sort it all out in 5 mins flat.

I could call tomorrow for a few mins and get you up and running if you're not on the other side of the world...?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
Cheers @Nicky ,

Ill not be about tomorrow, but ill keep you in mind mate, have sourced some JDM pin outs which seem to be closer to the colours i have, so will give it a blast at the beginning of the week, if i cant get it ill give you a shout, am just outside ballywalter.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I'll give you a hand identifying the wiring, and I have the end connectors to solder back on again if required

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.