WRC Rally Sweden - broadcasted anywhere?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I tried looking online, but couldn't find anywhere. Stage 1 was supposed to be run at 20:04. Any Swedish channels broadcasting it Sven?

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
First stage and shakedown already started mate!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
PG
Jari Matti
Pette is how it sits after the SS

Irish interest
Breen is lying in 12th OA lol ahead of a lot of big names, hope that he can keep that up on the real stages :laughing:
Boland 27th

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Do you know if MotorsTV is being streamed anywhere online? Couldn't find it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I tried looking online, but couldn't find anywhere. Stage 1 was supposed to be run at 20:04. Any Swedish channels broadcasting it Sven?

No idea to be honest. Same problem there as here, all rights bought up by pay channels.

Still hoping there might be a rundown on Dave on Sunday or something, but live is only on pay TV as far as I know.

Not exactly helping WRC to raise their profile... :-#

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Cheers Sven :grinning: ESPN will be doing daily review 52 minutes long each evening. Link to watch it for free above from Gaza_R.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
yeah, someone on RF.com posted a quote from their facebook page saying they'd experienced extreme numbers of traffic and were trying to rectify the issues.

Gaza_r

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus TDCI
yeah, someone on RF.com posted a quote from their facebook page saying they'd experienced extreme numbers of traffic and were trying to rectify the issues.

North One Television's usual slick operation then ^o)

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
good to see Mads Østberg leading.

probably change tomorrow with road order etc.

motorsTV at 10:35 tonight for 1 hour.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
on MotorsTV NOW!!!

their coverage is the best. 1 hour, heaps of on-boards.

new WRC cars are entertaining to watch.

big day tomorrow in Sweden

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
How did it go?

Did not find any coverage at all on any freeview channels, not even a summary.

Great way to make sure nobody follows the WRC anymore :worried:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Totally agree Sven. You can only follow it if you want to pay now. Youtube has Day 1,2,3 reviews and Power stage 30mins. I've got all downloaded in case you cannot find them yourself! :grinning:

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Watched the coverage on Motors TV over the weekend. It was a good rally, and I actually got onto a wrc event for the first time in about 3 seasons. The coverage on Motors TV is not near the standard of broadcast produced by Eurosport for the IRC.....

They really need to relocate the in-car cameras lower in the cars, most showed 6 foot in front of the car and Petters just showed the back of Pattersons lid (until petter got his lisence revoked and Patterson had to drive the last few stages) lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.