Wtd: E36 / E46 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
the red e92 you posted up looked great! but im pushing you towards the e36 well because im biased as f*ck lol

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
@Peadar mmmmmmm hell rot red e36 m3!!! i loved my 328 in that colour and if i had the money lying id buy another m3 in that colour no problem!http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...adius/1501/postcode/bt281pu/site/uk?logcode=p

Thats looks as rough as a bag of spanners.

Yes I saw that car but it's a prefacelift E36 and it looks a bit tatty from the pics

Brake Ducts missing, Vaders are rough. As suspiciously cheap for something "rust free"

Gemma

RMS Regular
I jst saw red lol didnt look at it tbh lol dont even know what price it is haha

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
4 Star Classics don't sell rough cars, so this has to be worth a call?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e46-m3-00-06/bmw-e46-m3/1649873

bmw-e46-m3-00-06-m3-S718934-1.jpg

Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
There're two black '04 cars on PH for £9.5k with 68k and 58k miles which I think is a reasonable asking price, look in great nick too!

Think I'm gona hold out for another SG or Estoril tho!

The right car will come along, I'm in no hurry.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I have a mate with a very very clean E36 in Estoril Blue, sits garaged most of the time now as he bought an E39 M5. I've just texted him to see if he's selling but last I was talking to him he was just going to hold onto it.

andy_b

RMS Regular
I have a mate with a very very clean E36 in Estoril Blue, sits garaged most of the time now as he bought an E39 M5. I've just texted him to see if he's selling but last I was talking to him he was just going to hold onto it.

but ive a mate who has a really clean one also, never sees a wet road always in a heated garage, hes not gona sell either, :/ my post was as useful as yours wasnt it?

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
I find that hard to believe.

Probably plenty out there, but just none at a price where you can turn it in a few weeks like you normally do!

People ain't gonna give the good ones away!

Nothing wrong with buying at the right price!

It will come along, it's just a waiting game at the minute.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I suppose 9 times out of 10, a good one is going to be owned by an enthusiast and they are not going to give the car away for good money.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
It you want a clean one so badly, then shut up and pay the premium already.

Nothing out there my ass..

I don't want one badly. I don't know why you're getting so wound up.

My last facelift E46 M3 was a clinker, 60k miles and full main dealer history, original paint etc etc.. I owned it two years ago. I'm not going to pay somebody more than what the car is worth just because its their car is of the expected condition.

Don't be smart, it doesn't suit you.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Ahhh right you don't want one badly, my bad! Just I thought what with this thread and your below quote that you did.... anyways good luck with the search (y)

Nothing out there at all! Nothing even in the UK!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.