Wtd: E92/E46 M3 / Evo 9 / Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
@Peadar i know of a Mk2 Focus RS in green, pretty sure it has less than 20k miles on it, maybe even loads less as I know it was very low mileage.

The guy mentioned selling up as he was going to Australia, I'll find out if that's still the case and send him your way if it is.

Thanks Gav, I'd really appreciate that. If you pass on my number that'd be great.
07867 494 852.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Bump.. Anybody know of anything out there?
Will also consider 997 911s (must be low mileage GEN II cars)

DUB_MK3

RMS Regular
hey Peadar @vr666 is looking for a 8l s3 BAM if you ever come across a clean one give me a shout. i know its not your normal day to day stuff but just in case you come across one.

cheers

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
hey Peadar @vr666 is looking for a 8l s3 BAM if you ever come across a clean one give me a shout. i know its not your normal day to day stuff but just in case you come across one.

cheers

I'll keep an eye out! Tell Ciaran I said hello, haven't talked to him in a long time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.