www.aaronroper.co.uk ' Check It Out '

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

blackclio_16vni

Hi guys just wanted to say that ive got a new site up and running for myself. www.aaronroper.co.uk.

It includes information on my karting throughout the year and it will also have pictures that i take at various motorsport and car events. All the images can be purchased and printed in any size from 6x4 up to about A3 or so. If your interested in any of the pics e-mail me at info@aaronroper.co.uk.

Also if anyone would be interested in sponsorship at anytime or know of anyone that would be interested through the year it would be much appreciated as karting is an expensive hobby and i would love to further my motorsport career into cars. I would provide advertising through the site and on the kart as well as i make a calender every year for al of my sponsors to give to them. Any help would be appreciated.
:laughing:
Many Thanks
Aaron

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Nice site lad. If you're looking to start car racing, sprints and hillclimbs would be a good starting point. And its not a expensive as you might think

blackclio_16vni

OP
B
thanks mate!! would like to get into single seater racing or the Renault Clio Cup in england but need a big sponsor.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
You could pick up something like a Crossle 32F cheap enough. Best of luck with it, whatever you decide to go for

Daisy

RMS Regular
Site looks well mate... Good luck as well with the kart racing and hopefully you'll get what yea want ! (Car Racing)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.