X3M Competition

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
So the old boy took a mad notion of going to have a look at our Local BMW dealer a few weeks ago, diagnosed with Cancer last year hes been struggling to get in and out his 640D as he gets regular injections to slow it down also he couldn't take the Gran Kids anywhere in style , he'd fired me over a few cars he liked the look of so sauntered off to John Clark in Aberdeen to "have a look" in my dad's terms that means he's coming home with something like most of us males.

2019 in Daytona grey with Santorini orange leather
Seems to have a rake of extras heated and reclunable seats, Hud, adaptive headlights etc, haven't really looked into spec as struggling to find a decent decoder.

These things are Hilariously quick and I can understand why many of them have been pranged already

Anyway for the green peace society he's offsetting his carbon footprint with a Hybrid Renault Captur

Few pics from purchase day will get some more over the weekend
IMG_20240127_131743.jpg
IMG_20240127_131734.jpg
IMG_20240127_131726.jpg
IMG_20240127_131715.jpg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Looks a good un that! What engine is in that thing? Must be something meaty with the four exhaust tips.

Hope your father gets better soon.

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Looks a good un that! What engine is in that thing? Must be something meaty with the four exhaust tips.

Hope your father gets better soon.
S58 510BHP from the factory iirc the new M3 has the same engine

Cheers Fella sadly it's terminal and can't but a timeliness on it been a roller-coaster of a year

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
S58 510BHP from the factory iirc the new M3 has the same engine

Cheers Fella sadly it's terminal and can't but a timeliness on it been a roller-coaster of a year
Sorry to hear that.đŸ˜Ÿ

I'm sure you'll be making memories with him and the kids in the meantime, including trips in that monster beemer.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Sorry to hear that about your dad. Had an x4m competition (i assume it's more or less the same) for a weekend in Germany and was pleasantly surprised as to how much I loved it. The power was addictive and serious craic on the autobahn

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Sorry to hear that.đŸ˜Ÿ

I'm sure you'll be making memories with him and the kids in the meantime, including trips in that monster beemer.
We definitely will be, Whoever comes up with cars like these at BMW need a raise
Sorry to hear that about your dad. Had an x4m competition (i assume it's more or less the same) for a weekend in Germany and was pleasantly surprised as to how much I loved it. The power was addictive and serious craic on the autobahn
I've only been for a quick spin it but the pace from seventy to beyond a ton is scarily quick for what it is, really unexpected and they've quickly became affordable

e320mark

RMS Regular
So the old boy took a mad notion of going to have a look at our Local BMW dealer a few weeks ago, diagnosed with Cancer last year hes been struggling to get in and out his 640D as he gets regular injections to slow it down also he couldn't take the Gran Kids anywhere in style , he'd fired me over a few cars he liked the look of so sauntered off to John Clark in Aberdeen to "have a look" in my dad's terms that means he's coming home with something like most of us males.

2019 in Daytona grey with Santorini orange leather
Seems to have a rake of extras heated and reclunable seats, Hud, adaptive headlights etc, haven't really looked into spec as struggling to find a decent decoder.

These things are Hilariously quick and I can understand why many of them have been pranged already

Anyway for the green peace society he's offsetting his carbon footprint with a Hybrid Renault Captur

Few pics from purchase day will get some more over the weekend View attachment 424574View attachment 424575View attachment 424576View attachment 424577
That’s the dream car for me right there!
There is a lovely one lives on the too road in greenisland, I always slow down to look, my son says I’m a stalker!
Sorry to hear about your dad! Make lots of memories with the car!!

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Jeez, the wife's x3 m40i is quick enough, can't imagine the power in this at 510bhp ...wow

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Have seen a couple of these locally and love them, they have great road presence and the finish is brilliant.

Sorry to hear about your dad’s health, but good for him for seizing life by the balls and enjoying something like this. That’s the way to do it.

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Jeez, the wife's x3 m40i is quick enough, can't imagine the power in this at 510bhp ...wow
There something special, seen a few comparisons against the 40i but in my thoughts you cant compare as the X3M is a totally different car, hilariously quick in terms of both models however.
Have seen a couple of these locally and love them, they have great road presence and the finish is brilliant.

Sorry to hear about your dad’s health, but good for him for seizing life by the balls and enjoying something like this. That’s the way to do it.
They really do have a great road presence, some noise and pace of them aswell, like he says 56 with cancer, enjoy the best of life because you really don't know when your times up

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
IMG_20240211_150326.jpg
IMG_20240211_150338.jpg
IMG_20240211_142411.jpg
IMG_20240211_140808.jpg
IMG_20240211_140804.jpg
IMG_20240211_140638.jpg
IMG_20240211_140617.jpg
IMG_20240211_140552.jpg
IMG_20240211_140624.jpg

Gave the old fella a hand giving her a wash today few bits he isn't happy with so hopefully the dealer will be willing to address them after being told the rear bumper was going to be painted (it hasnt) and a new vin sticker in the door which hasn't been done either along with the stalk not working for the adaptive headlights and wheel arch extension trim not clipping in properly

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_150326.jpg
    IMG_20240211_150326.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 0