XHose expanding hose

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Anyone got one of these and are they anygood?
Just happend to see them before I left work Lastnight

Screenshot_20170607-090359.png

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Can you plug a power washer into it ok? Will it expand too much if you can?
I think you need a reinforced hose to feed a powerwasher to avoid collapse although it might depending on your tap water pressure.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Can you plug a power washer into it ok? Will it expand too much if you can?

Aye i use ours for washing the cars every sunday an she waters the plants with it
Think it came with the ends for the washer an sprinkler part for watering stuff
IMG_2472.JPG

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Have one for the power hose and it's brilliant. Our tap is in the garage so the fact the hose has a shut off valve at the end means no spills

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Ive had two and they have both burst. Randomly just let go when washing the car.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Had one myself and it split after a few months. Outer fabric was fine but the inner part had split in two.

Went back to using the normal yellow hozelock hose I've had for years after that.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Handy when they are working but don't last long, the inner tube splits.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
These are not recommended to be used in conjunction with a power hose !

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
My nilfisk (c130 so nothing fancy) power washer collapses even the normal yellow Hozelock hoses so I'd be avoiding that. I use Cellfast hoses from eBay which are fairly cheap and reinforced so no issues with the power washer collapsing it.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
The grey braided Hozelock stuff is brilliant.
I bought it on a reel many years ago and it's absolutely perfect, it's bolted to the garage and outside all year round and no issues

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.