Yaris dash

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
the girlfriend has a Tape deck in her Yaris but wants to change to a cd player. There is a din sized pocket just below the main buttons in the dash. If i was to fit an after market cd player in there is there a way of keeping the display or is it lost forever?

Thanks

Andy

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
hmmmm judging by the corsa it will probably be lost although a bit of nifty rewiring could be performed to trick it into thinking the cd player is never switched on

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Ah bollix!!!!!!!!!!! She aint into modifying at all so a loss of the display will envitably be a moaning match!!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
cool. Ill make inquires. Want to install it as a suprise whilst she is away to Lourdes in the next fortnight!

Cheers people

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Some kenwood units have support for the Vauxahall displays too, so same might be applicable for the toyota stuff.

Andy

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
been there done that
I had a yaris last year and its a boll*x to get a cd player for ended up sellin the car dealer wudn't even touch it to fit a player

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Something wrong when ever the dealers wont even put an aftermarket cd player in.

Toyota what are u doing

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
we have a head unit in our yaris and still kept all the original displays and it was pish so ur all full of crap lol if u want help pm me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.