Young dogs can learn new tricks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Well thought id start detailing and keeping my car super dooper clean and swirl free..

Went out with my large budget after pay day to get some of the finest materials..

DSCF7319sized.jpg

Got this wax earlier which is just superb. Goes on so easy.. COmes off easily and comes in a handy bottle.. Its leaves a shine as deep as the ocean and leaves the car like a mirror..

Good price to at under 2 pounds and available from most Tesco stores..

Just put the car through a brush wash before putting it on and it came up like new..

Before and after pics to come.. 50/50s and all that malarkey

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Had to take a look at the top to see if this was car care or comedy section :p ;)

/Banter :p

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
No its certainly not.. Wouldnt put anything like that near my car

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Whats it like on toast? I can see a possible saving here as Flora is getting quite expensive

Its very good on toast.. I had some earlier and it applies to the bread so easily.. Its doesnt come of easily but what do you expect with its price tags..

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
i see tesco,s has beaten me to importing it then.. i never seen that product coming

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Excellent Alan so does it get the thumbs up? whats the beading/sheeting effect like on this stuff :p Does it lower your cholesterol too? :party:

@Ferrett - love the new avatar Nige (y)

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Theres a lot better products for 2 quid lol ,banter

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
I challenge you to find such an excellent product for such an attractive price :laughing:

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Yea pledge would be too expensive..

Yea dan we need a write up and before and after shots of this TV

Dan.86

RMS Regular
no need for a right up and proof, i can see myself in the screen....along with lots of celebrities oddly.

ferrett....i am a mothertrucking detailer yo ;)

its a pound in pound world, but you need to settle for the russian edition...group buy?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.