Zaino Z-PC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PJS

RMS Regular
Phone/PM Ronnie (Orchard Car care), he's the Zaino Ireland reseller, so he'd be able to talk you through how it best works.

TheNuttsMutts

RMS Regular
Seems to get OK reviews, admittedly there are only 3 on CYC.

Looks interesting, would be good to see how well if works, ease of application etc. Let us know if you go with it & how you got on!

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
I've only ever used their AIO and it was very good i must say, certainly did the job i needed it for. Id expect this to be good also must of their stuff is top notch

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Phone/PM Ronnie (Orchard Car care), he's the Zaino Ireland reseller, so he'd be able to talk you through how it best works.

No point PM'ing him as I don't think he's on here anymore.

Catch him on Facebook, or else give Davey Procar a shout as he sells it for Ronnie.

PJS

RMS Regular
Yes, he mentioned he'd been "disallowed from logging in" when I spoke with him very recently.
Still, his phone works - but that mightn't be 21st century enough these days, what with Fookbace and Driveler being all the rage with the under 35s!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Ronnie didn't pay the forum sponsorship like other traders but still advertised his products in some shape or fashion. That's why he was "disallowed"

Despite being asked several times he still declined... His thinking was he was not looking for business from RMS so didn't want to pay...

PJS

RMS Regular
Not really concerned about what's a private matter between Cooper and Ronnie.
Immaterial now, and both he and Davey can be called upon for advice on the product in question here - so hopefully Deezer gets the info/help he's looking for.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.