Zetec S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nutjob

Im raising it a little soon and adding gunmetal 17s after this snow goes away :grinning:
Spacers are on way too!!
lovely car is it a celebration?will look wel with 17s just be careful you dont catch the front wings if your keeping it that low with 17s i had to raise my celebration zs with 17s(y)

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Nice car, but it's way too low.

As for the pics...too much post processing blur on some of them, and some slightly off in perspective. The general rule is (though it may be broken creatively at times), is to have your subject looking into the space. Do a little research on the rule of thirds and portrait photography. Plenty of help online.

Good effort though!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Im raising it a little soon and adding gunmetal 17s after this snow goes away :grinning:
Spacers are on way too!!

Sounds like excellent plans

Shall have to get pics of my fez up, note 18"s are too big lol

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Don't raise it too much, it's cool as it is but just needs bigger wheels to pull it off I think. Have it as low as ya can go without wrecking it :p
Spacers should be win (y)

Carl S

lovely car is it a celebration?will look wel with 17s just be careful you dont catch the front wings if your keeping it that low with 17s i had to raise my celebration zs with 17s(y)

Thanks, Yea its a celebration, hopefully it should be ok but dont want dat happenin lol :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Lovely wee Fezzer lad, I recently seen one of these in lime green - I was pretty impressed, the interior is very similar to the ST 's

Alloyboy is doing 17" RS reps now IIRC and would look so good in anthracite on your motor (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.