The North Ulster Car Club (Ltd.) held a National B Sprint at the Nutts Corner Motor Sports Centre. This was be the first round of the 2012 ANICC S W Adair Sprint Championship. The meeting was held under the General Regulations of The Motor Sports Association (incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting Code of the FIA) and the published Supplementary Regulations, the ANICC Championship Regulations and any other written instructions that the organising club may issue for the event.
Classes as per Sprint Technical Regulations of ANICC Yearbook 2012.
1. Road Going Series Production Cars up to 1700cc, 2WD only
2. Road Going Series Production Cars over 1700cc, 2WD only
3. Road Going Series Production Cars 4WD
4. Road Going Specialist Production Cars up to 2500cc, having no more than 2 valves per cylinder
5. All other Road Going Specialist Production Cars
6A. Modified Series Production Cars, 8V 2WD only
6B. Modified Series Production Cars, 16V 2WD only
7. Modified Specialist Production cars, 2WD only
8. Sports Libre Special Saloon Cars up to 1400cc, having no more than 2 valves per cylinder or 1000cc having more than 2 valves per cylinder, 2WD only.
9. Sports Libre Cars, 2WD only
10. Sports Libre Rally Cars up to 1650cc, 2WD only
11. Sports Libre Rally Cars over 1650cc, 2WD only
12. All other 4WD Sports Libre Cars
13. Racing Cars complying with Formula VW or Club Formula Ford (FF1600)
14. Racing Cars up to 2000cc, having no more than 2 valves per cylinder or up to 1400cc multivalve
15. All other Racing Cars
16. Historic Road Going Saloons and Sportscars
In the event of low class entry, organisers reserve the right to amalgamate classes as necessary.