2017 BMW 1 Series M140i Shadow Edition | £19,995
Reluctant sale of my M140i shadow edition, to fund a camper van for the family (As such, i'll consider a P/X either way on a good condition camper / van conversion).
- 2017 (67, October). 16,000 miles currently. May increase slightly with use.
- Facelift model, so has the newer dashboard layout.
- One of the last Pre 'PPF' cars. No particulate filter to worry about getting clogged in the future, or to muffle the sound!
- 5 door, automatic ZF 8 speed, Alpine white
- Excellent condition, as would be expected given the mileage and year.
- Its had 2 services at this point. 1 dealer service and 1 service in April of this year by hursts.
- Dark background to front lights
- darkened rear lights
- Orbit Grey wheels
- Sun protection glass (privacy glass)
- Rear Park Distance Control
- Cruise Control
- Harmon Kardon loudspeaker system
- black kidney grill
- Piano black interior trim
- Professional navigation (i.e the widescreen version)
- M Performance exhaust (gives a nice sound to it, without being unliveable with)
- changed the grey mirror caps for black mirror caps (will come with originals)
- added a maxton lip spolier
- added a reiger rear valance (will come with original)
- added a Biltstein B12 kit (B8 dampers and eibach springs). This was done to take some of the harshness out of ride. will be sold with original springs and dampers as well, but the B12 kit is much more compliant and liveable with day to day imho.
If your in the market for a practicle hot hatchback, you won't be disappointed. simple as that. Massively powerful, refined, low miles, great condition.