1995 BMW 5 Series 520i | £2,100
It has undergone a thorough refresh in my ownership (see below - https://rmsmotoring.com/forum/threads/ballin-on-a-budget.204270/page-2#post-3633815">also thread in Members Cars) and runs faultlessly, everything works as it should including windows/sunroof.
It is in great shape inside and out and very original. Bodywork is very straight and crucially has no rust. Some paint blemishes on the bonnet and someone has buffed the bootlid too hard the main flaws. Underneath is exceptionally clean - it has been easy to work on.
Service history up to 100k miles or so. Serviced twice in 8,000 miles since I’ve had it. Only sees weekend use. Qualifies for classic insurance.
MOT until 20/10/2020 (note this is not by extension, it was tested on Oct 19)
Work done by me/AutoTechnic Belfast Since 2017 (receipts present);
- all new steering arms at the front (upper, lower, thrust arm and drop links)
- Spark plugs, rocker cover gasket, air/oil filters/ (March 2020)
- New water pump, radiator, aux belt, thermostat (sept 2017)
- JOM coilover suspension
- modern headunit with front AUX port
- new front tyres (may 2020) And 4-wheel alignment
- new exhaust hangars
- new brake discs and pads all round (front June 2018, rears March 2020)
- exide battery (2017)
Full v5 present, two keys.