2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR | £7,495
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR
61000 miles (May rise slightly)
2.0 Turbo 4wd with active centre diff (tarmac, gravel and snow settings)
SST Dual Clutch gearbox. Very smooth shifting in normal mode and sharp changes in S-sport mode.
Dual climate control. Cruise control. Steering wheel controls. Factory double din head unit with nav and Rockford Fosgate speakers and subwoofer. Perforated leather interior with heated front seats. Auto xenon lights and auto wipers.
There are a few modifications on the car as follows;
- Tein coilovers
- 18" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 alloys
- Upgraded front mount intercooler with hard pipe kit.
- Forge Recirculating Dump Valve
- Custom turbo back exhaust (not too loud and doesn't drone).
- Tuned through EcuTek by AP Tuning in Norwich. Engine mapped on 97 Ron running just over 300hp and gearbox mapped to suit with S-sport mode added.
Full service history including upgraded timing chain (eliminates the common chain stretch these suffer from), ayc pump rebuilt (again common issue on these that is now sorted), gearbox serviced (essential to maintain the correct working of the dual clutch system) and diff oils changed. Just had new discs and pads fitted all round and 4 new tyres recently (Maxxis). I will also have the car serviced and MOT'd for the new owner.
Very quick car and well looked after. Lots of receipts for parts and work done, dyno printout and clear HPI report. Evo X performance for half the price and with a bigger boot.
Not interested in any part exchange.