2010 Volkswagen Golf 2.0 GTD DSG | £6,300
I purchased the car in November last year but I no longer have a need for it as I have use of another car and I am not doing the mileage to warrant having 2 cars.
Here is a quick run down of the car:
- 124k miles
- MOT until 09/08/2020
- Full service History
- 4 previous owners
- 2 keys
- 18" recently refurbished genuine Charleston GTD alloys with 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 tyres
- DSG semi-auto gearbox
- Built in RNS510 satnav system with hands free bluetooth phone connectivity
- Front and rear parking sensors with park assist 'self park' function
- Lovely interior including grey tartan seats and black headliner
- Dual zone climate control
- Cruise control
I have also had the following work carried out in the past couple of months:
- New discs and pads all round
- 4 point wheel alignment carried out
- New handbrake cables
- Parking sensors fixed as one was faulty
- Full service prior to mot including the DSG oil and filter service
Private registration not included in sale. Will be back on original registration PFZ3268.
This car has had no expense spared on it and wants for nothing. Flew through mot with zero advisories. Thanks for looking, if you have any more questions please get in contact with me.