2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 Tdi SE | £3,550
2007 Volkswagen Jetta
First registered April 2007
Genuine Low mileage - only 66,000 miles.
Only 3 owners from new.
Full service history (with Johnson’s VW in Liverpool up to 50,000 miles and by my mechanic since).
MOT until June 2020.
Decent tyres all around.
Last serviced on 24/08/19 at - 61,800 miles - all serviceable items including pollen filter & new rear brake pads.
2 keys with car.
All interior bulbs replaced with leds including footwell and boot lights.
Upgraded RNS10 style radio, with double DIN touch screen display, CD player, aux input, music streaming capability and integrated Sat nav (updated with 2019 maps).
Bluetooth phone connectivity through radio with fully wired mic hidden in dash.
Aircon - regassed when I got the car 1 year ago.
Rear parking sensors.
New all black fitted interior mats less than 4 months ago.
Has all the standard features: Cruise Control, electric mirrors, auto wipers, auto dimming rear view mirror, electric windows, air conditioning, front and rear armrests.
18” BBS CH replica wheels with BBS centre caps.
Lowered on Coilovers (only 9 months old and working perfectly). The car has been at its current height since the coilovers were installed and passed MOT with no issues.
Lots of the exterior trim has been dechromed:
- Front grill replaced with flushed Mk5 Golf Gti gloss black front grill with custom “Tdi” grill badge to replace the Gti badge - Red Gti grill outline now wrapped black also.
- Gloss Black Mk7 Golf front emblem.
- Dechromed lower centre and outer grill surrounds.
- All side window chrome wrapped.
- semi-gloss Black rear badges.
- Both front and rear brake callipers, dust plates and hubs sanded and painted black with high heat paint less than 1 year ago.
- Even the drivers door lock has been removed and the face wrapped black and put back together to remove the silver.
Tinted wing mirror indicators.
Tinted lower reflectors in the rear bumper.
VW dealer installed and paint matched rear parking sensors.
Boot lip spoiler.
Led numberplate lights.
Car is in immaculate condition, kept well and serviced regularly. In the year and a half I’ve owned the car it has not missed a beat. Car has never been messed about with or mapped, I bought the car from an old man in Liverpool who used it to go to the shop every day and I’ve used it to commute to Belfast, so it has mostly been mostly motorway miles in my possession. Currently averages over 50mpg and is comfortable even with the coilovers.
Not open to swops, open to offers close to the asking price.