Irish Classic and Vintage Motor Show 2020, Terenure
Sunday 5th July, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
We are Ireland’s largest classic car event.
Many thanks to the owners of the 1,544 vehicles who attended in 2019!
Highlights included a Jaguar C-X75 hybrid supercar, a Jordan F1 car, Ireland’s largest ever gathering of Aston Martins and a unique collection of micro-cars. Up to 1,500 classic cars are expected in 2020 and also on display will be selected Fire Brigades, Kit and Custom Cars, Sports and Super Cars.
Autojumble and trade stands, refreshments, and children’s entertainment will also be available throughout the day.
Terenure College is located at the Templeogue Road / Fortfield Road crossroads in Dublin 6W. If travelling on the M50, exit at Junction 11 and head East on the N81 towards Templeogue and Dublin City Centre.
The grounds are provided by kind permission of the Carmelite Order. Please note that no dogs, charcoal fired barbecues or unapproved trading or commercial activities are permitted – this includes banners, leafleting and signwritten vehicles.
Our 2020 entry fees for classic car display are:
- For Display: €15 per car (Up to Monday, June 22nd inc driver and one passenger, extra passengers €5 each. Commemorative plates must be booked separately before this date. Display cars should be at least 20 years old unless entering with a one marque club or by prior invitation.)
- Cars for Sale: €35 (Single vehicles only, all signs must be inside the car. Inc driver and one passenger.)
- Late entry fee: €20 per car (After Monday, June 22nd. Entries can be made online up to Friday, July 3rd. A limited number of entries will be available at the gate up to 10am on the day subject to space being available. Late entries should collect their windscreen hanger from the organisers office in the field before 10am if they wish to be included in the judging.)
Cars can be entered by credit card online or by cheque using our downloadable entry form before Monday, June 22nd. Both will be available in early 2020.
If you wish to book space for a Club or group of 4 cars or more then the main contact should return our Club Booking Form. (Note that space is allocated to individual Club stands based on cars booked by June 22nd stating the Club name so please ensure all of your group enter the correct Club name. All others will be parked in the Non-Club area.)
Our 2020 entry fees for general admission to the public are:
- Adult Entry (Public): €15
- Children (Under 16): €5
- Senior Citizens (Public): €10.
- Family Ticket: €30 (2 Adults + 2 Children)
The event is open to the public from 10.00am to 5.00pm and free car parking is available within the grounds. Please follow the signs and marshals instructions to enter and exit the car parks via Fortfield Road and Templeogue Road.
Tickets may be bought at the gate or by credit card online in advance or on the day.
In 2019 over 1,500 cars attended, with prizes, courtesy of Euro Car Parts Ireland, presented in the arena at 4pm, and and music and children’s entertainment throughout the day. Highlights included a Jaguar C-X75 hybrid supercar, a unique collection of fun micro-cars and Ireland’s largest ever gathering of Aston Martins from the unique 1939 Atom to the current DBS Superleggera. Photos of the show are in the Terenure 2019 Gallery in our News section.
In 2019 our chosen charity was the Dublin Samaritans with donations also made to a number of other good causes.