Ford Focus ST 2 [Small Update]

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Well the Clio is gone and I picked this up a week ago, still not had a change to get it a decent wash, clay, polish and wax session, but did get it a quick clean at the weekend and took some quick snaps.
So far loving the smoothness of the car and i've a few wee plans up my sleave for it but its all going to be very subtle as per normal.
LED Interior and side lights ordered so far should hopefully be here this week.
ad46f009.jpg

78ed6c76.jpg

21aa5820.jpg

6fd7fc19.jpg

Cheers
Niall

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Nice Niall, great colour!

Raging I missed your clio, a "buyer" let me down otherwise I would have been on the phone to you quick smart!

Good luck with the new Mota!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Nice Niall, great colour!

Raging I missed your clio, a "buyer" let me down otherwise I would have been on the phone to you quick smart!

Good luck with the new Mota!

Cheers Buddy, not to worry, i hope Neil was able to steer you in the right direction for where its went he gave me a call the other day there about it.

Cheers for all the nice words :grinning:

J-VW

RMS Regular
Thats the ticket (y) Took a real notion for one of these recently, great note off them

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Welcome back to the land of ford buddy, health to enjoy!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Lovely cars, I can't fault ours, comfiest seats I've ever sat in lol Exhaust and remap is a must do though

Revogti

RMS Regular
Drives
????
mmm, very nice mate, nice low miler too, similar miles to my own focus! Same colour too, sea grey isnt it?

My neighbour give me a run in his ST and i was very impressed, they really are hard to beat as an all rounder!

All it needs is a Dreamscience remap and k&n panel filter!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Really impressed when I had a run in this! Love the engine note! Wish the insurance wasnt silly money or I'd have that blue one I showed you :worried: lol

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Looks nice and grown up compared to the Clio...but part of me would rather have the 182 than the ST. Still, nice motor and health to enjoy.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Its defiantly not as in your face as the Clio or as fun looking, but I assure you its much nicer to drive. Especially since I discovered the adjustable steering sensitivity last night.

Much more grown up and my back is feeling the benefits already... much much more comfortable!

Thinking of some coil overs and some BBS CH's for it in the new year, possibly in matte grey with a silver lip but who knows what ill get.

After owning both, the only thing that's better about the Clio is the fuel economy.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very nice cars indeed, test drove an ST3 few months back and loved it. Health to enjoy

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
After owning both, the only thing that's better about the Clio is the fuel economy.

First off, nice car mate, all the best with it. Wrong colour though ;)

Anyway, I'm surprised you think it's a better car apart from the ecomony. I had an ST2 for 8 months last year. Two things stood out for me, the engine, and the comfort. It was very comfortable, refined, and the ride was very good (though I did have ****ty tyres fitted on the front from the dealer). The Clio, IMO, is the better b-road car. A lot more fun, I feel I can interact with the Clio more than the Focus. I always felt you drove the Focus at 7/10's to get the best from it. The Clio needs/wants to drive it at maximum attack. Maybe that's just how I like to drive, I don't know...I would have liked to have kept the Focus longer than I did, but alais, it wasn't to be at the time

Col

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.