Motorsport Canvas Prints

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
We recently brightened up our reception with a selection of canvas prints showcasing some recent work.
I would like to thank Graham Curry for both taking the excellent photos and printing the top quality canvases!

some pics:

canvas1.jpg

canvas2.jpg

canvas3.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
dont see the camazda there lads..... disappointed :p

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
lol hope its not in the 'uncool' section lmao..... also did u get my email reg. track bottoms?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
nothing as yet murf, i can't even remember what his plans were for the image lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Yes mate I do indeed, wouldn't use anyone else, his quality is second to none and his prices are very competitive for the quality, he is a hard one to get a hold of in fairness, would take me a day or two to get him on the phone.

you want his number again if you have lost it?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Yes mate I do indeed, wouldn't use anyone else, his quality is second to none and his prices are very competitive for the quality, he is a hard one to get a hold of in fairness, would take me a day or two to get him on the phone.

you want his number again if you have lost it?

No I have his number, haven't tried him on the blower yet, just trying to catch him for a beer over Xmas if he's up home from Strabane. If you're chatting to him, tell him I said to pull his finger out! :p

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Graham i have pics of my old RS's on my computer would it be possible to get them put onto
a canvas or do you need to have taken the pics
Is it possible to alter the background on existing photos before transferring to canvas

Cheers Sean

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I can make up the artwork from your images though they would need to be big file sizes, as in at least 1mb each to cope with the size

And as for altering I can't comment untuil I see what the background is like, could be a 5min job or a 5hour job to do depending

Drop me an email to info@grahamcurry.com with some examples if you could?

GC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.