My Mitsubushi Evo Iv

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
phone ones 190.jpg
got this back in the summer when it was southern plated, now taxed and tested and n.i regd, i had it up forsale and after many offers for swaps and non for cash iv decided to keep it, basicly standard its a blank canvas so after getting the windows tinted iv started to make it my own, next some wheels and a bita stance...comments welcome

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
thanks chum, basics first i think re-map,change the manifold then de-cat exhaust n take it from there, need a better pic up, still gettin used to this pic lark...lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nice!

Get some proper suspension on it, not just lowering - they deserve it (y)

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Clean looking 4!

Is it still running the standard engine? If so, I'd spend money on a 8mr or 9 engine rather than tuning the 4's engine

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Clean looking 4!

Is it still running the standard engine? If so, I'd spend money on a 8mr or 9 engine rather than tuning the 4's engine

thanks, hearing this from a couple of sources, still looking at a couple of £ k before tuning begins...be as well putting that to mine and buying a 7 etc...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
It's not worth it dude. The later engines are so much more reliable and better for tuning. Even if u don't go 8mr or 9 a 5/6 engine would be a worthwhile investment

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Would love a 4 but the dreaded crank walk puts me off completely - that and the astronomical running costs

Health to drive!

garysubaru

RMS Regular
nice car mate think i seen it few times ,few months back girl driving it on southern plate then over at adrenalin go karting while back aswell

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
nice car mate think i seen it few times ,few months back girl driving it on southern plate then over at adrenalin go karting while back aswell
yes chum that her, many thanks..
Would love a 4 but the dreaded crank walk puts me off completely - that and the astronomical running costs

Health to drive!
yeah it can crank walk off there..lol thanks tho:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.