Škoda Octavia Vrs Wrc 100/100 - NEW PICS ADDED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Yea dude just out for a spin to Antrim for walk n munch, any excuse to drive it lol

Not that I use them but strange were the fog lights are, in the headlight itself and not your typical location.

Get some good photos tomoro if weather is any good :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Never knew there was a WRC edition!

What are the differences?

Great find, the standard ones are a super car.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Never knew there was a WRC edition!

What are the differences?

Great find, the standard ones are a super car.

All the usual VRS extras plus more;

-heated front seats (half leather)
-self leveling projector headlights / jet wash / xenon lights
-candy white colour including wheels & 5th spare wheel
-black headlining
-100/100 plate on dash
-carbon dash trimming

:p

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
few quick snaps, what you guys think? :grinning:
99.jpg

98.jpg

97.jpg

94.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Immaculate' there :grinning: Do the wheels need a bit of a tidy up or you just out having fun today?:p

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
I know ive the vrs for sale...

but thinking off spraying the wheels and grill black what you guys think?
anyone be able to photoshop?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Im not so sure on black wheels in comparison to the white, but could be decent enough, esp if you added black rub strips to the door?

Grill would look total poo imo, would just look like an even bigger random black blodge on the bonnet. The chrome ties in well with the brightness of the car and the headlights for me.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I'm with Ge0rge here. The white wheels make it, so getting yourself some strong wheel cleaner from Stuarty at Prestige Car Care or the likes would have them gleaming again. I have a few litres of it here, and it is fantastic stuff (y)

purplea4T

RMS Regular
You're more than welcome to come down here and try my wheels on, they are lava grey (Audi colour -nearly black) and black grille - shouldn't take more than 30 mins to swap everything over. The black grille with the chrome badge looks good IMO.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
cheers for the feedback guys :grinning:

i remember conor of the site had a black fabia vrs with grill being black etc looked mean from what i remember.

thinking i like to tidy the wheels up for the sale as i want it to look even better that it does regardless. i might take give you a shout some stage purplea4t.

but the other side of the coin, thinking cause it limited edition, less is more and should be kept subtle and just get wheels referbed in orignal white again?

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Keep it original, its so unusual and a limited edition. At most get a spare set of rims and do them white or some rally rims.

Skoda_Octavia_wrc_3.jpg

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
i wouldnt be buying another set of rims as ive it up for sale. maybe just get them referbed.

suprised there hasnt been more interest on it that theres been tbh being what it is and mileage etc

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Brand snobs mate sadly.

If it was a mk4 golf with another £2000 ontop it would have sold....

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
i wouldnt be buying another set of rims as ive it up for sale. maybe just get them referbed.

suprised there hasnt been more interest on it that theres been tbh being what it is and mileage etc

I'm very interested mate, just need to wait a week or 2 to find out what's happening work wise as I'm waiting on a permanent contract!!
I look at this thread and your ad about 10 times a day lol, and also spent the day looking at briskoda!
I think the car is class and would have it over a st4nced/clocked/sc3n3 vw any day!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.