DUBSHED 7TH APRIL 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Wasn't there so can't say anything, but when i did car show's there was never a model there to be pictured with my car and the only one that was I had to ask and felt like a four year old asking i was that shy and i couldn't care if she took my bonnet with her but then again that's just me.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Nice spot of coverage on Speedhunters. Managed to get chatting to Paddy at the show. Genuinely nice fella! And the GT2 has even made it in :grinning:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/04/dubshed-knowing-the-difference/

Well done! The speedhunters pics are fantastic, kind of a big deal! Your car was gorgeous btw.

Good job to all who's car pics are plastered everywhere! When you see pics of your car all over the place I'm sure it makes it worth while knowing its appreciated.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
woohoo! I'll photoshop the guy out later lol

DSC01740-1024x682.jpg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I think we have heard enough on this side story about the model, any more will be edited from the thread.
Thread edited, any more posts discussing other websites/models and other off topic chat will be immediately removed and users warned.

This thread is about the undoubtedly excellent dubshed show, lets not get sidetracked off topic. Nobody wants this thread to be closed.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Awww and that was just getting exciting too :worried:

Excellent show by the way, probably the best show I've been to in N.I! Standard of cars was amazing, there was plenty to see besides the air/replica wheel brigade, and the atmosphere was great. That's what makes these shows!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Is this the one that was over to the right of yours on the ultimate valet ni stand? (can't remember if is ultimate valet but it was ultimate "something" ni anyway)

It was the only orange S3/alike there - I don't know if it was a real one or not but it wasn't lowered and had VMR's or something on it not lowered :confounded: it was against the wall opposite the main roller shutter door entrance

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
It was the only orange S3/alike there - I don't know if it was a real one or not but it wasn't lowered and had VMR's or something on it not lowered :confounded: it was against the wall opposite the main roller shutter door entrance
3C0A8146_zps8f6ee2f6.jpg

One in the background?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I can't see the picture due to being in work but if its solar orange, 19" wheels, not lowered and s3 badge then yes. Think it was on the same stand as the Atom??

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thats the one above ... I thought it was a real S3? :confounded:

Also the fake Brembo calipers in the second hall ... whats the deal with these popping up everywhere now :worried:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
It's real, it was for sale on UCNI awhile back I was drolling over it back then, £14 or 15k I think, don't quote me on that though. Colour is a standard factory colour too iirc. Was for sale out Lurgan direction.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Think I saw at least 3 cars with tiny discs with massive 'brembo' calipers..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
It's real, it was for sale on UCNI awhile back I was drolling over it back then, £14 or 15k I think, don't quote me on that though. Colour is a standard factory colour too iirc. Was for sale out Lurgan direction.

Yeah it was an optional colour from factory.

Oh and the fake brembo calipers :eek: shocking! Majority worn by southern cars. oh dear/dear me

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

I think it used to belong to a fella from Lurgan I know, however when he had it, it was lowered, sat quite well actually!

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
it wasn,t on same stand as atom ,it was beside it ultimate something or other not sure if it was a valet crowd or what they done!!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Thought there was only one just wanted to make sure, yeah it is a real s3 and it's a girl from enniskillen that owns it, saw sitting on it when I was walking past, and the stand belongs to a fella from enniskillen that does valeting/detailing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.