Rossi's 458 (4).jpg
Rossi's 458.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
OP
TheDaniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
@stevyg - Fantastic post!! Some epic cars. Is that the Ferrari Museum? .. I heard that you had to be in the Ferrari owners club to get in, or is that just the factory?

stevyg

RMS Regular
@stevyg - Fantastic post!! Some epic cars. Is that the Ferrari Museum? .. I heard that you had to be in the Ferrari owners club to get in, or is that just the factory?
Yea you have to be in the Ferrari owners club, the 250 GTO is mine :p
Na you just show up and pay, done the factory tour, track tour, museum & the F1 simulator in one afternoon. Theres another museum at Enzos old house in Modena (20mins away from Maranello) but we didn't have time to go there.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
OP
TheDaniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Yea you have to be in the Ferrari owners club, the 250 GTO is mine :p
Na you just show up and pay, done the factory tour, track tour, museum & the F1 simulator in one afternoon. Theres another museum at Enzos old house in Modena (20mins away from Maranello) but we didn't have time to go there.

Lol! Looks incredible. I will be there one day, it's high on the bucket list! Would love to go to Enzos too. Definitely some sweet pics though!

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
something different im a big ferrari 250 GTO fan but always loved theese ..
1963 ATS 2500 GTS 1 of 8

in 1961, Enzo Ferrari fired six employees, including engineers Carlo Chiti and Giotto Bizzarrini that worked on the Ferrari 250 GTO, after they complained about his wife's meddling. They immediately started their own company, ATS, to design and built Formula One and GT cars. Their Chiti/Bizzarrini-engineered, Franco Scaglione-designed 2500 GT debuted at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show.

800px-ATS_2500-GTS_Front-view.JPG
1963-ATS-2500-GTS-Allemano-Coupe.JPG

Last edited:

stevyg

RMS Regular
Lol! Looks incredible. I will be there one day, it's high on the bucket list! Would love to go to Enzos too. Definitely some sweet pics though!
Its a great place but its very over whelming. You go into a 2 story building with multiple rooms full of the cars you've dreamed about since you were a kid, cars that you will never ever EVER see on the roads. Its only when you're on your way home and have time to reflect that you think to yourself: I just touched 5 of Michael Schumachers winning F1 cars while standing beside 2 F40s, a 250 GTO and a 333 SP. Mind completely blown.

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
The italians have made what is the most epic car ever imo - the Lancia delta. In group B guise it caused them to be banned - supercharged, turbocharged, Kevlar bodied animal .... it was so focused that the roll cage was used as a fuel tank.

6189127405_74e96afc88_z.jpg

And in Group A guise it is the most successful rallycar ever, by miles.

martinilanciaintegrale.jpg

A few other notable mentions:

FHA196_131AbarthRally1976-1978_800.jpeg

4143568135_13707e46d8_z.jpg

This chat about the roll cages, ive heard various stories about nitrous oxide running through the cage and making them from lighter less strong material, has it ever been actually proven?