2006 Gianni Ferrari PG270 'mower'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BigP

RMS Regular
Drives
V10 Touareg
Its a car battery strapped to the seat...attached to the lawnmower battery.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Its a car battery strapped to the seat...attached to the lawnmower battery.

Why tho? Fair enough that my own needs jump started most days but never have to attache a second battery on permantly

BigP

RMS Regular
Drives
V10 Touareg
Basically went out to cut the grass and the battery was dead...on a sunday. No spare battery so I just hooked up a car battery. Did the job....new battery got on the Tuesday

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
aye but you can just jump start it then take the leads off lol

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
OP
205GTINUT
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
On done deal for £8500 and £15000+ new, you ripping the rms'ers off?

As stated on page one had you read it, I have dropped the price to £8500. You also seem to have left out the word VAT that i have included on the done deal ad. The machine was just over £16k, Vat at that time was 17.5 so add that all up and your looking at close to £19000.

Please explain how I am ripping anyone off bud?

Jonny

RMS Regular
never heard the expression horses for courses?

will the 200 quid mower from B&Q be fit for purpose to tackle a garden with significant acreage?

Will it f***

Pipe down you twit

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
OP
205GTINUT
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
20 acres of garden would be very hard to maintain with a b&q special, extension lead would be a nitemare for a start :grinning:

I do agree it was and still is a very expensive machine but as most do agree it really is horses for courses. This machine was bought because at the time it was the best 2wd mower on the market.

Hopefully deal done today for it.

Last edited:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Is it expensive for a lawnmower? Compared to the average one, yes. But we're in the 99% who can't afford a luxury lawnmower, I'm sure some rich guy with a big garden will be along shortly to snap it up. Good luck with sale bud (y)

F*** me you talk some sh*** Brennan

And then some more.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
never heard the expression horses for courses?

will the 200 quid mower from B&Q be fit for purpose to tackle a garden with significant acreage?

Will it f***

Pipe down you twit
You can get sit on lawnmowers from £1500 you pompous idiot.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.