Lease deals thread

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Figured we might as well have a lease deal thread running. I really think our next car is going to be sourced this way and lets face it, it does seem too be the choice of many now.

I'll kick off with this.

Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 23.29.23.png

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I am changing our family car asap so I have mailed asking for more details and also quotes for 18 mths and 8k PA & 10K PA.

If you're not doing the mileage are the tfsi engines in these not too bad on the fuel and may be cheaper to lease.

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Click the link in 'this' I've got an email back but not had time to study it yet

Sonny

RMS Photographer
There was dozens of them, think I posted most of them in the last Lease thread.

Was it around £300-400pm? I can remember saying if I didn't have a house (and now childcare costs) then it would have been awesome.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Was it around £300-400pm? I can remember saying if I didn't have a house (and now childcare costs) then it would have been awesome.

I can't remember the exact figure, but they were stupendously good value alright. Last of the NA V8s too :worried:

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
0% on the m5 at the minute and nice discounts. And its a personal contract.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
BMW business leases are hard to beat at the minute, much better value than Audi. 5series Msport touring xdrive hmmm less than £400 a month iirc

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
i remember giving off about these when i joined RMS - i had personal contract hire cars for years, and got out of it to save money - the moral of the story is, now that i dont have the monthly payments - im pissing the money away on stupid ***** (and some extra), becuase i'm under the false illusion that im loaded with extra money, however i have actually feck all to show for it, and have actually less money in the bank! - never imagined i had become subliminally conditioned to managing my money when on the drip, but its looking that way - going to jump back into pcp next year - thats something i never imagined i would say