Top Gear Live: Still Coming to Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Post fracas, Top Gear Live is thankfully still coming to Belfast\'s Odyssey arena on 22-24th May 2015.  Great news for ticket holders who were impatiently waiting to hear if Jeremy, Richard and James would be coming to Northern Ireland.
“So as not to disappoint the thousands of people around the world who have already purchased tickets, BBC Worldwide has agreed with our joint venture partner Brand Events that the remainder of the tour can continue. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Although it won't carry any BBC branding, which if I'm correct means the "Top Gear" name is being dropped!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Is Clarkson still going to appear at it?

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
Great news, I was about to email Ticketmaster today and find out!

Anybody been before? What is the best time to head to it> I heard people saying you need to be there first thing in the morning? Is this true?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great news, I was about to email Ticketmaster today and find out!

Anybody been before? What is the best time to head to it> I heard people saying you need to be there first thing in the morning? Is this true?

Myself and Cooper went to the TG live show in Glasgow. Not sure why someone would say you need to be there in the morning - all seats are allocated/numbered so it's a not a free for all. We landed about 40 mins before the show and had time to get a beer and get seated long before it started

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
I couldnt understand why they said it either to be honest. Is there to do around the place before the Live Show? Stands or exhibitions etc??

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I couldnt understand why they said it either to be honest. Is there to do around the place before the Live Show? Stands or exhibitions etc??
Glasgow had some supercars parked outside but apart from that you are just there for the show. Although saying that, at the RDS event, they did have a small show of sorts, but really you are not there to see a car show in the traditional sense.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
RMS stand outside the Odyssey would be a winner IMO (y)

"RMS, in conjunction with the show that can't be called **** *****"

garyo

RMS Regular
Just got an Event Alert from Ticketmaster supposedly...

"Good news Top Gear Live confirmed that the 2015 world tour will go ahead, renamed Clarkson, Hammond and May Live, original tickets are still valid, Ticketmaster"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.