RMS Rolling Road Day April 2015 Afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Paul has to take the credit for the organisation. He made sure everything ran smoothly etc.

Great to see a good variety of cars too.

Thanks to everyone for attending!

hooper

RMS Member
Drives
R33 gtst
Paul has to take the credit for the organisation. He made sure everything ran smoothly etc.

Great to see a good variety of cars too.

Thanks to everyone for attending!
Good event today and thanks to all involved. Nice setup gsportcars and well run today Paul. Lots of low cars and high revs, just as it should be! Pleased with my liners output, not bad for a bog standard 22 year old I thought!! Sorry for leaving so sharp earlier, my wee lad fell outa the jeep in Asda carpark thankfully he not too bad now tho!! Thanks again, great day today.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
results in no particular order:

@Gobsheene - octavia vrs - 217bhp
@shannon1305 - focus st - 280bhp
@G N K - Leon FR - 246bhp
@WSM - M4 - 444bhp
@AliStewart15 - CRX - 157bhp
@Gerry - Mk4 Bolf Wagon - 180bhp
@hippyross - 1.4 Corsa - 120bhp
@MarkM - 172 Clio - 176bhp
@sw20ag - MR2 - 163bhp
@mrtim - mini cooper S - 213bhp
@Connorb - MX5 Turbo - 221bhp
@maxpower_ireland - MG ZR - 173bhp
@Andy044 - V8 Soarer - 205bhp (approx)
@Derekm - Exige S - 285bhp
@shads - fiat coupe 20VT - 228bhp
@DC2 Davy - accord euro R - 232bhp
@hooper - R33 GTST (standard cough cough) - 285bhp
@Colin - MG V6 pedo bus - 173bhp
@PM_10 - Civic Type-R - 217bhp
@pablo - 911 Carrera 2 - 321bhp

was happy with my run, bang on standard power. Big thanks to Gavin and the lads for getting the cars through!!

Last edited:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Some great cars today the missus and myself only stayed a wee while but was lucky enuff to see and hear that awesome M4 .

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Ok to add to the results from Paul....

I have these two beauties here to be awarded to two runners from today...
20150411_174547.jpg

Only got for a bit of banter as there's no real competition but anyways....

One trophy is for highest horsepower which is to be presented to WSM in the awesome BMW M4!!!!! It was a pleasure to dyno and the sound of the Akrapovic was outstanding.

Secondly we have highest HP over stock which I 'think' was connorb in the turbo mazda mx5. Even though Connor was still not finished with the mapping it still through out a solid figure of 221hp which someone will prob confirm is roughly 100hp over stock? Great stuff!!!

I stand to be corrected on the above details but I think there are 2 clear winners.

I have the trophies here for collection or I can post them out. Or Pablo can organise a presentation ceremony lol..... I'm sure the Hilton would suit:p

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Hopefully those people who took photos and videos and post them up won't mind me shamelessly stealing them to post on the Gsport Facebook page?
I'd have liked to get some videos myself but that would have been difficult considering.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Yeah I was kinda annoyed about the 6 series. Auto boxes are always difficult to get consistent figures from. Apologies about that. Had I had more time available I prob could have pulled some decent tests results for the car but unfortunately time wasn't on our side.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
Yeah I was kinda annoyed about the 6 series. Auto boxes are always difficult to get consistent figures from. Apologies about that. Had I had more time available I prob could have pulled some decent tests results for the car but unfortunately time wasn't on our side.

hooper

RMS Member
Drives
R33 gtst
results in no particular order:

@Gobsheene - octavia vrs - 217bhp
@shannon1305 - focus st - 280bhp
@G N K - Leon FR - 246bhp
@WSM - M4 - 444bhp
@AliStewart15 - CRX - 157bhp
@Gerry - Mk4 Bolf Wagon - 180bhp
@hippyross - 1.4 Corsa - 120bhp
@MarkM - 172 Clio - 176bhp
@sw20ag - MR2 - 163bhp
@mrtim - mini cooper S - 213bhp
@Connorb - MX5 Turbo - 221bhp
@maxpower_ireland - MG ZR - 173bhp
@Andy044 - V8 Soarer - 205bhp (approx)
@Derekm - Exige S - 285bhp
@shads - fiat coupe 20VT - 228bhp
@DC2 Davy - accord euro R - 232bhp
@hooper - R33 GTST (standard cough cough) - 285bhp
@Colin - MG V6 pedo bus - 173bhp
@PM_10 - Civic Type-R - 217bhp
@pablo - 911 Carrera 2 - 321bhp

was happy with my run, bang on standard power. Big thanks to Gavin and the lads for getting the cars through!!
Aye, straight up standard bar hks air filter and forgot about the decat pipe. Happy man now!! A lot of fit engines there the blue crx sounds class...

Reactions: mad
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.