Hot VAG at Castlewellan Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jethro

RMS Regular
He was in the show rear wheels were about crazy

Yeah I thought he might have been at it. As I was driving behind him I was trying to figure out if a round trip to Castlewellan would be outside the range of a set of tyres ?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yeah I thought he might have been at it. As I was driving behind him I was trying to figure out if a round trip to Castlewellan would be outside the range of a set of tyres ?
Not at all. The £30 Chinese special they have would last for years.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Didn't get to chat to you but I did enjoy the cossie in the mirror on the way home and hear the antilag abusing people, sounded great.

It's just dawned on me you have a red Porsche lol. You'll always be a Ford man to me :heart: It was quite a fast convoy home :p

richie_mck

RMS Regular
It's just dawned on me you have a red Porsche lol. You'll always be a Ford man to me :heart: It was quite a fast convoy home :p

I was only in that thing because the mk2 is in bits. Absolutely loved that run out the road, glad I was with good company for it (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.