Gran Turismo Sport - Dark Hedges photoshoots are a real thing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Antrim Coast road is also in there, check the screenshot in the thread I started on the subject in the Entertainment section.

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
upload_2016-5-19_21-10-49-png.114545

Cheers @Rob1sp will update the article too.

sduk

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper SD
cannot wait for this to come out, will pass some time before the GT7 is released. I hope you can tune up and modify the cars in this.

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
I know exactly where you are coming from @Jas Lad but I suspect tourists and non-locals may think you sound a bit begrudging :grinning:. I'm flummoxed why the Dark Hedges are so popular and such a tourist magnet. But the area really isn't set up for the volume of people that go there.

But it's nice to see it featured in the game, none the less.

Jason

RMS Regular
I know exactly where you are coming from @Jas Lad but I suspect tourists and non-locals may think you sound a bit begrudging :grinning:. I'm flummoxed why the Dark Hedges are so popular and such a tourist magnet. But the area really isn't set up for the volume of people that go there.

But it's nice to see it featured in the game, none the less.

Try passing it at half 5 on a sunny day, chinese everywhere, tour bus's stopping on the main road and anything up to 2-300 folk with no direction.

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
Nice to see the bm z4m making an appearance as drive-club failed me,

The Antrim coastline included is pretty cool

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
cannot wait for this to come out, will pass some time before the GT7 is released. I hope you can tune up and modify the cars in this.
Don't get your hopes up. Cars will still sounds like vacuums and expect some new electric cars and about 15 different versions of the same car

Adam

RMS Regular
Don't get your hopes up. Cars will still sounds like vacuums and expect some new electric cars and about 15 different versions of the same car

They've hired the sound people who did the last few Forza games so hopefully the cars will sound really good this time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.