Radio / Head Unit Repairs

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Hi all,

For a few years now in work we have used the Electronic Centre in Belfast for the repairing of radios and head units. Over the last while though their repair times have become ridiculous, the last repair took almost 3 months. We can't really have our own customers being within a radio, CD player etc for that long.

Can anyone recommend somewhere more reliable and with a better turnaround time?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Derek Hobson used to repair if my aged memory serves me properly - Andrew Elliot has handled some of my repairs in recent years too.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Any contact numbers for these guys?
let your fingers do the walking.......

hobson.PNG

ae.PNG

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Cheers guys, will follow up with both Derek Hobson and Andrew Elliott. Our customers (and ourselves) want these kind of repairs turned around in days rather than weeks or sometimes months. Neither are handy but if we could courier to them it would be ideal.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Bit of a thread revival...

I am back in a service role and have taken on a couple of customers who are having issues with their head unit and CD player (both in Mercs).

One has an issue with the CD player not ejecting and the other has an issue where the backlight for the buttons on the radio won’t light up. I phoned Hobson Electronics but they want to see the car, with me being based in Belfast and Hobson in Dungannon it really isn’t convenient.

Can anyone recommend a repairer who I can post too? I know Del @Cartunes had recommended a place above but the don’t seem to appear on Yell anymore...I will also phone Andrew Elliott but I’m desperate for other recommendations too.