2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Fancy getting some pics of the Datsun and the Hearse this afternoon? Have yet to see this yolk!!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
IMG_7014.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG
IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7019.JPG
IMG_7021.JPG
IMG_7020.JPG
IMG_7023.JPG
IMG_7024.JPG
IMG_7025.JPG
@FN2DAVE just for you :grinning:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
It must be a very little lovely feeling to look at that steering wheel and instrument cluster everytime you get into that car. Health to drive it mate

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
It must be a very little lovely feeling to look at that steering wheel and instrument cluster everytime you get into that car. Health to drive it mate
Compared to what they came from they're much more impressive than before. IMHO.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Get that car cleaned! That was me ogling it at the lights at Tesco there in the filthy polo gti. Looks absolutely savage on the road

scub

Banned
size of the back seats - makes my auld gto look roomy - pfft wouldn't have it about me.....:party:
(y)(y) such a machine

Conor

RMS Regular
You passed me in the Titanic Quarter earlier. The road presence is immense, I keep forgetting what a bloody big car they are! There was a MkV Golf behind you at the lights which looked tiny in comparison.

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Was behind you there at he lights going into Sydenham bypass and along until near ikea, beauty (even if Angela says so) lol! Such a smooth looking ride and as said above the road presence is unreal! Good luck! Hopefully be in the club soon enough

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Was behind you there at he lights going into Sydenham bypass and along until near ikea, beauty (even if Angela says so) lol! Such a smooth looking ride and as said above the road presence is unreal! Good luck! Hopefully be in the club soon enough
That was my aunt who thought it would be funny to write her name on it........ needless to say she won't be doing that again!

Going to see @big_pete in the morning!!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I hate that. Having to explain to a non car person why something isn't funny. Its impossible not to come across as a total asshole anorak wearing weirdo lol
Yup....... the first people who decided to do it got a swift 'Don't ****ing do something stupid like that again to anyones car' but needless to say I had to be a little more tactful with my Aunt and it was simply 'Please, don't do that, it can scratch the paintwork as the dirt is dust and build up/residue' 8-(

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
size of the back seats - makes my auld gto look roomy - pfft wouldn't have it about me.....:party:
(y)(y) such a machine
meant to reply to you..... The back seats are HUGE from a bum/back perspective but they are completely limited from a legroom perspective. At a real push you could possibly squeeze someone in the passenger side if they moved their seat way forward..... Otherwise dead loss!

Drop the back seats and make it a mid engine!! you can't even drop the back seats to get anything in the boot :party::party:

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
They look good with the Nissan badge off the boot lid and I am not trying to offend.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just smashing :grinning:. Interested to know if you had ever considered buying orange? I'd love to see an orange one, pretty ballsy choice!lol

Funny seeing people comment about parking it etc, our sales manager had the Belfast demo for a weekend and I had to move it briefly and couldn't believe the actual size of the thing lol. Phenomenal presence 8o|8o|.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Looks well,how does it compare to the m4? Some difference I'd say.
It's a very different animal. I'll know better in a few weeks/months when I can open it up a bit.

@Eddie_ the orange looks well in pictures but couldn't see one in the flesh and felt it might not be as nice. It's not a patch on the solar orange from Audi as far as I can see - again from pictures. I did toy with the DMG (grey) colour but the show room car paint was in a bad way so left it and waited for my original white.

@mcma1 i had thought about de-badging it as well. I'm still thinking of little things to try and do.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.