2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
i had thought about de-badging it as well. I'm still thinking of little things to try and do.

Wash it you mess.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
From 10am this morning lol must be super clean...... until you drive it on the stinking roads.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Red Merc. T44 RC* having a play on the Sydenham bypass earlier tonight.

Couldn't play back... had my gf Dad in the car and I am still running in so I'm not out of 4th gear :grinning:

Another time though...... @Brennan was that your old plate??!

DUB_MK3

RMS Regular
was going to ask did i see you dee street direction Sunday night? harkness parade to be exact lol

stunning!

Reactions: WSM

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Red Merc. T44 RC* having a play on the Sydenham bypass earlier tonight.

Couldn't play back... had my gf Dad in the car and I am still running in so I'm not out of 4th gear :grinning:

Another time though...... @Brennan was that your old plate??!
lol well spotted, his name is Robbie and it's an A45 AMG

My old plate RCN is on certificate, his is RCM lol

Reactions: WSM

DC52TES

RMS Regular
Absolutely stunning car.

Id loose a ball for one no problem at all.

Them seats tho with the ruffled leather would drive me nuts.

Enjoy

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I hate that. Having to explain to a non car person why something isn't funny. Its impossible not to come across as a total asshole anorak wearing weirdo lol
Aye girl I know wrote on my car last week! Told her no problem but if you're going to start that, I'm going to start and piss over her door handle every opportunity I get. She didn't like that funny enough....

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Absolutely stunning car.

Id loose a ball for one no problem at all.

Them seats tho with the ruffled leather would drive me nuts.

Enjoy
It's how all the Prestige are. I've been on to Nissan about it. They're stupidly comfy and I don't see it when my fat hole is on them :p

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Just watched that Top Gear review, @Big Pimp - my word, Chris Harris can certainly steer a car. Surprised how much he likes the Dunlops (although maybe I am over examining since he only really said 'super sticky dunlops') because I don't think I like them at all. They're run flats and I hate run flats, however, they are very good tyres for the GTR because of the speed & weight - Michelin just released the new Pilot Super Sport called the Pilot Super 4 Sport or some nonsense and I think I'll be moving on to them as I thought they were an excellent tyre on the M4.

Chris Harris Drives: the 2017 Nissan GT-R

Agree with @mcma1 I love the look them debadged at the rear

images

as for de-badging -- most likely a no no as I've had GTechniq CS Black applied to the car with the badges on I would run the risk of there being imperfections on the paint surface, boys at PMG have advised against it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.