RallyX 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
He sure is. World Motorsport is a better place with him in it!

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I think Quest have the rights for it. Maybe Sunday highlights on ITV4 too.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, at least now we know where the VW WRC effort ended up :laughing:

Button and Honda looks interesting! Was sure he was for GT racing and endurance like all the other ex-F1 drivers.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Not sure if Petter will get the 2017 aero kit for his Polo. Here's a pic of him testing & it looks to be the older spec Polo R WRC.

IMG_5732.JPG

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Think Button will do some Red Bull GRC events with Honda as opposed to FIA World RallyX.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It did sound like that, getting a nice soft intro season I guess :grinning:

It would be brilliant to see a top class circuit racer up against the likes of Ericsson and Solberg in WRX though!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Is this on Freeview at all, even a highlights show? Haven't seen it anywhere so far...

Loved following it last year.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Nope, can't get it free to view anywhere, I looked after the first 2 races.

Complete and utter balls, didn't miss one race last year, and haven't even heard one thing about it this year

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Thought as much, haven't seen anything at all. Explains the silence here as well. Was brilliant following it last year, but hey, if they don't want it on air...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.