The Fate of the Furious Trailer Released

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
See the blog feature on this -The Fast and The Furious franchise clicks into 8th gear with it's latest outing, The Fate of the Furious.

Vin Diesel's Dom Torretto goes rogue, and the team of Dwayne Johnston and co are out to track him down.

Fate-of-the-Furious-PosterB.jpg

Last edited:

Adam

RMS Regular
If its anything like the last one it'll be complete dog****. I still love the first one and a couple of the others were ok but the last one was terrible. Its so far fetched now its only a matter of time before they take on the Avengers.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
If its anything like the last one it'll be complete dog****. I still love the first one and a couple of the others were ok but the last one was terrible. Its so far fetched now its only a matter of time before they take on the Avengers.
They have quite a bit to go yet but they're trying. $4.5bn gross for F&F vs the Marvel universe's $9bn. Fast is enormously successful and a guilty pleasure for me! Will happily sit for another few instalments!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
After watching this I'd realised I'd missed a couple lol but Il catch up and see this just to ahhh... see what all the fuss is about lol

Dave..

RMS Regular
See the blog feature on this -The Fast and The Furious franchise clicks into 8th gear with it's latest outing, The Fate of the Furious.

Vin Diesel's Dom Torretto goes rogue, and the team of Dwayne Johnston and co are out to track him down.

Awesome can`t wait. :oops:

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Yeah I can't wait but its so OTT
I know, they started out with such a subtle film for the first one, I especially liked the bit where they slow danced to some Bach and took time to consider the ecological effect of NAWS on the average LA resident over a given period (factoring in for an average of 1.75 Race Wars attendances of course).

The OTT directly corresponds with the FTW.

Adam

RMS Regular
They have quite a bit to go yet but they're trying. $4.5bn gross for F&F vs the Marvel universe's $9bn. Fast is enormously successful and a guilty pleasure for me! Will happily sit for another few instalments!

I meant actually fight the Avengers in the movie. :grinning:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
As much as I still love the first film and annoys me they've move away from the plot of it there's no way the series would still be going.

I'll go see this one, turn off my brain and enjoy it like the rest. It wont be like the original but sure you know that going in.

@Dominoka did a write up for the 6th film when Autolifers had a showing of it. I think her opening paragraphs pretty much sum up what i'm trying to say

BelFast and Furious

Gaz86

RMS Regular
It's a guilty pleasure for sure and I most definitely will be going to see the new one (y) As far removed from the original plot as it has become and as far fetched as some of the scenes may be, it's still entertaining to me :grinning: car chases, fight scenes, the cheesey lines.... it's all win and still makes me smile (y)

Last edited:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
It's a guilty pleasure for sure and I most definitely will be going to see the new one (y) As far removed from the original plot as it has become and as far fetched as some of the scenes may be, it's still entertaining to me :grinning: car chases, fight scenes, the cheesey lines.... it's all win and still makes me smile (y)

When you find someone among all the F&F haters who feels how you do...

latest

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I think Adam meant, that its so far fetched that they will literally take on the Avengers :-D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.