TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 11th Sept

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Really looking forward to Sunday, the best events imo over here bar none, always interesting to see what turns out! Will have to get the Clio half presentable!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cloudy/Sunny for Sunday, no mention of rain until Monday so fingers crossed.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Might do my best to get a spin up to this as well. I seem to keep missing these events and again theres football on Sunday afternoon but if I can get up it would be good to put a few faces to names off here!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
What time you heading at Smithers? Wouldn't mind taking the family bus.... Won't be able to mint her.... But would come along for the craic..

Deal for me was hearing there are breakfast baps & sodas at his one! Sooollllldddddddddd!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
What time you heading at Smithers? Wouldn't mind taking the family bus.... Won't be able to mint her.... But would come along for the craic..

Deal for me was hearing there are breakfast baps & sodas at his one! Sooollllldddddddddd!

Welcome to meet Gav and I in Dromore on the way down.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
If its dry I am going to try and finally make an appearance at one of these. Anyone heading down the M1 or further want to meet up ?

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

Probably about 930/10, it's a good show of diverse cars................

Except for 911 GT3's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.