Sealey 2002lehv low entry bright green jack.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning is the deal still on for the low entry 2 tonne jack at £99? How much all in with delivery to Derry?

Hi there yes plenty in stock. It is too heavy to post so will need to wait for our van. It only goes up mondays/tuesdays but not next week because of easter unfortunately. No charge for delivery. I'll check if anyone is going up later in the week but normally it's mondays and tuesdays.

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220
No worries mate. I'll give you a call over the phone sometime today/tomorrow to pay for it and if you can send it up next time the van is going to Derry that would be great.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry lads we're sold out. I'll order a pallet of them in various colours this morning, should be here Wednesday, Thursday at the outside.

If anyones in a panic I have a good stock of 2500LE low entry i'd do for the same £99 which is a bargain.

Sealey

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Good news is the jacks all arrived in yesterday afternoon. Bad news is they've had a price increase. Now £105.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
@lightning gonna get a run over in the morning for one of the jacks do I need to ask for yourself? Also do you do a set of the tx-star sockets? Could do with grabbing a set of those too..

Cheers!

c_rad

RMS Regular
@lightning gonna get a run over in the morning for one of the jacks do I need to ask for yourself? Also do you do a set of the tx-star sockets? Could do with grabbing a set of those too..

Cheers!
Did you get over this morning bud?
If Simon isn't about feel free to ask for myself, Conrad.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry slow replies today down south with work.

What colours you got? able to deliver to me down in Belfast again? lol

All colours in stock at the minute. Yes we've a van Belfast on Monday, give me a pm and I can sort it.