Škoda Octavia Vrs Wrc 100/100 - NEW PICS ADDED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
glad to hear someone appreciates it as much as i do haha. the car is on briskoda...owned by skodanuts so well looked after

ok gav let me know what the craic is sure dude :grinning:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Im suprised this hasnt sold. lovely cars and IMO have a good road presence.. If only it could be run on red!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
:confounded: you really think so?

same engine as all other VAGs like. hhmmm

LOL, totally mate. People dont associate Skoda and rallying the same way they used too because "our" generation only knew the jokes.....

Skoda130-006.jpg

......imo the mk1 Octavia VRs nevermind your edition is the best value for money FWD car out there now.

I mean look at this....

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...ctavia-vrs-black-leather-xenons-etc/103551533

.....find me a car even close to that for the same money!!!

There are only three cars id sell the ZT for, a Jag S-type V8 sport, Saab 9-3 Vecter Turbo or a mk1 VRs Octavia 210bp!!!!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
As far as I'm aware that silver skoda has near if not more than 100k miles where as mine has only 68k full history and is no.100 limited edition with extras. Think it's good value but that my opinion.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Lovely car there mate....good luck with the sale.

Hopefully it will go to a good home.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
......imo the mk1 Octavia VRs nevermind your edition is the best value for money FWD car out there now.

I mean look at this....

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...ctavia-vrs-black-leather-xenons-etc/103551533

.....find me a car even close to that for the same money!!!

There are only three cars id sell the ZT for, a Jag S-type V8 sport, Saab 9-3 Vecter Turbo or a mk1 VRs Octavia 210bp!!!!

I raise you this, 2004 1.8T and only 58,000 miles
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...serviced-immaculate-drives-like-new/102586466

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
I bought a 1.8T (180PS) Toledo there with 61k, full history for 1800. Not the prettiest thing but is just the same car as my Leon Cupra underneath/inside.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
cars mint, but motorbike is on the list, gota see this mint car gone folks, see classifieds :grinning:

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
You're mad to sell this now. Far more car than the price tag.

I'd suggest you add in to your advert a postscript to advise interested parties to try Greenlight (and other companies that insure modified versions) for quotes. When I bought mine, finding insurance wasn't easy, and that could put interested people off.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Greenlight won't touch them but I've found everyday insurers happy enough for mine, even with the mods. It's a nice motor, had a look round it at castlewellan but needs the graphics!

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Greenlight won't touch them but I've found everyday insurers happy enough for mine, even with the mods. It's a nice motor, had a look round it at castlewellan but needs the graphics!

They do now ;)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Just looking at this thread... Was chatting to the guy I sold it too recently, I sold it with 67k... There's now 116k on it :worried:

Was asking him maybe to buy it back for the wife for her passing test but not sure would want it now with that mileage lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Just seen on Facebook, guy wouldn't let it go to me when I asked would he sell it back to me..but end up selling it for a "unbeatable offer" and the car is going to Prague!

Bit gutted as I said to him I always wanted first refusal when actually selling it (n) was a great car

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Wouldnt have mattered about miles, if it was 100/100 then a die hard Skoda fan would have it

Mark kennedy

RMS Member
Drives
Vrs
Just seen on Facebook, guy wouldn't let it go to me when I asked would he sell it back to me..but end up selling it for a "unbeatable offer" and the car is going to Prague!

Bit gutted as I said to him I always wanted first refusal when actually selling it (n) was a great car

Mark kennedy

RMS Member
Drives
Vrs
I bought it I decided to keep it it needs a lot of work ie new clutch timing kit sills need pulled and a few other silly things new springs needed as well but it still is a beutiful car to drive i love it i did get a lot of offers in prauge however i kinda fell in love with it and ide rather sell the wife!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
What the connection to prague? Bit random lol

I had it with 60 odd k last I heard 114+?

Was a nice driving car. What part of the country is it in now

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.